Program update Term 2 2021
This term unfortunately none of our programs are walk-in due to density restrictions. Bookings are essential for all programs, please call or email the Community House to make a booking. Thank you for your understanding.
Neighbourhood Houses are not-for-profit centres where people of all abilities, backgrounds and ages can come to:
- meet, talk and make friends
- develop new skills
- transition to work and further study
- become involved in community events
- find out about other services or activities in the area
- join a class or support group
- take up an activity for fun and enjoyment.
Leongatha Community House is one of over 350 Neighbourhood Houses across Victoria providing services to local communities. In 2016 we celebrated our 35th year since becoming incorporated. Members of the community are invited to get involved at Leongatha Community House by:
- becoming a member
- joining in an activity
- being a volunteer
- dropping in to have a cuppa and a chat.
Leongatha Community House – YOUR community house!